Mizzou Links for October 25, 2021.
Bye week is over
First things first: I’m sorry, Chiefs fans, that you had to watch your team get absolutely washed by a fellow AFC team.
But hey, at least you have Nick Bolton!
— Andrew Kauffman (@AndrewABC17) October 24, 2021
In an attempt to get us all back in the swing of things, the KC Star’s Lila Bromberg wrote something of a preview article for the season’s second half, most of which diagnoses what ails the Tigers, which… is a long list at this point.
Oh, and Vegas lines are back! Let’s take a look and see where Mizzou is at… -16 POINT FAVORITES?? WHO’S MAKING THESE BETS?
Yesterday at Rock M
- In which Sam examines the general mood post-bye week and Luther Burden
- In which Nate ranked the SEC against the spread, and I can already tell you it ain’t pretty for Mizzou
- Bill Connelly (noted Mizzou hater) is out here crushing our dreams
Odds of reaching bowl eligibility, per SP+:
Boise State 58%
Colorado St 48%
Va Tech 44%
Florida St 32%
S Carolina 25%
Ga Tech 25%
— Bill Connelly (@ESPN_BillC) October 24, 2021
Homie can’t even bump us up to 25% for old times sake. Remember from whence you came, kiddos.
- Stu Durando at the St. Louis Post Dispatch wrote about the big salaries for local basketball coaches (including Mizzou’s Cuonzo Martin), discussing how the school hopes their investment in Martin will pay off in the form of more consistency.
- Anyone interested in watching one of the better three-point shooting programs in the country? Mizzou has you covered…
.@MizzouWBB was from three last season and we don’t think they’re cooling off anytime soon.
— Mizzou Athletics (@MizzouAthletics) October 24, 2021
- Local softball commit staying to play for the home school? You love to see it.
— Abby Hay (@abbyhay24) October 23, 2021
- Mizzou Soccer is out of the postseason, but the Missourian’s Anthony Kristensen writes that the foundations for future success have been laid in the midst of a tumultuous season
- If you’re looking to sign up for ESPN+, Rock M Nation now has an affiliate link: click Here for ESPN+ Now!
- If you’re looking to sign up for a new streaming service, you can try FuboTV: click HERE for FuboTV access — FuboTV now has ESPN, CBS, FS1 and more sports channels.
(** RockMNation has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though RockMNation may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links.**)