A rare road game against a Power Conference opponent from New England.
Who’s ready for another early kick?
Hopefully our Tigers are:
After a reset week against SEMO, Mizzou sits at 2-1 and hopes to make it to 3-1 with a tough road contest against a team Missouri has never played. Ever. Which is kind of wild when you think about it.
Missouri-Boston College football: Time, Location
TIME: 11:00 a.m. CT
DATE: Saturday, September 25, 2021
LOCATION: Alumni Stadium; Chestnut Hill, MA
Missouri-Boston College football: Follow the game, TV Channel
Looking for FuboTV? Try our signup link: FUBOTV
Missouri-Boston College football: Betting odds, predictions
As of Friday evening, Missouri is a 1.5-point favorite over Boston College, according to SportsLine.com. The total points (over/under) is 59.
Kortay Vincent: If Mizzou doesn’t win this game by multiple scores, I will be disappointed. I like the Tigers against the spread and the over. As for the player who I think will make the biggest impact, I’m going to go with Dominic Lovett staying hot after his impressive performance last week.
Parker Gillam: I will take Mizzou to cover as well. The offense appears to be in a rhythm as Bazelak has settled in with his wide receivers, and Boston College just does not have the team speed to slow down Badie and co. I will take the spread in Missouri’s favor, but give me the under 59. I think BC is going to attempt to make this a sloppy, low-scoring affair, and they will slow down the Tiger offense for a bit. Still, Missouri will prevail, and it will in large part be thanks to their own version of Zay Flowers: Mookie Cooper. I think, much like Lovett, he should build off a strong Week 3 and continue to become a larger part of the offense.
Sammy Stava: As much as I downplayed this as a must-win game…..I do like Missouri to win this one in a business like performance. Mizzou will cover, but the under will hit. I’ll say 30-21 Tigers. Tyler Badie will have another big day on the ground to continue his early season momentum.
Niraj Patel (BC Interrupted): I think I was pretty triggered by Eli Drinkwitz’s comments even though I understand what he was trying to say. I swear I don’t always do this — but I’m going to be the homer on this one. BC wins it 34-27. BC has a lot they haven’t needed to show on tape and they can unleash a lot of it this week, as the team knows how important this game is as ACC play gets started.
Other Games to Watch
- 11:00 am — 2. Georgia vs Vanderbilt SECN
- 11:00 am — Villanova vs Penn State, BTN
- 11:00 am — 12 Notre Dame vs 18 Wisconsin, FOX
- 11:00 am — LSU vs Mississippi State, ESPN
- 12:00 pm — UMass at Coastal Carolina, ESPN+
- 2:30 pm — Colorado State vs 5. Iowa, FS1
- 2:30 pm — 7. Texas A&M vs 16 Arkansas, CBS
- 2:30 pm — 9. Clemson vs NC State, ESPN
- 2:30 pm — 14. Iowa State vs Baylor, FOX
- 2:30 pm — Rutgers vs 19. Michigan, ABC
- 3:00 pm — Georgia State vs 23. Auburn, SECN
- 5:00 pm — 24. UCLA vs Stanford, Pac12
- 6:00 pm — Tennessee vs 11. Florida, ESPN
- 6:00 pm — Nebraska vs 20. Michigan State, FS1
- 6:00 pm — 25. Kansas State vs Oklahoma State, ESPN+
- 6:00 pm — Kentucky vs South Carolina, ESPN2
- 6:30 pm — Southern Miss vs 1. Alabama, SECN
- 6:30 pm — West Virginia vs 4. Oklahoma, ABC
- 6:30 pm — Akron vs 10. Ohio State, BTN
- 6:30 pm — 21. North Carolina vs Georgia Tech, ACCN
- 9:15 pm — South Florida vs 15. BYU, ESPN2
- 9:30 pm — Arizona vs 3. Oregon, ESPN
RockMNation has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though RockMNation may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links.